Queen’s Birthday Hamper GET IN QUICK! – Robe only
Order now to avoid missing out! These may sell out before the long weekend.
Offered only over the June long weekend, delivered to your accommodation in Robe / Long Beach free of charge by us, the owners/makers. Since our shop will be closed, we are offering you a chance to enjoy the Queen’s Birthday long weekend in style with these farm shop favourites. Offer available to both locals and visitors.
The selection features our two most popular French-style cheeses, St Clair brie and Nora Creina camembert, award-winning labneh, natural yoghurt, creamy Jersey milk, super fresh fromage blanc, most popular jelly, Rosé, and lavosh made with butter and Limestone Coast olive oil.
- St Clair Brie. 1 x 140g wedge. Young and firm with a rich complex flavour. Lovely with our Rosé jelly.
- Nora Creina Camembert 1 x 140g round. Likely to be ripe and full flavoured. Always a popular choice.
- Labneh. 1 x 200g tub. Creamy and tangy, national trophy and multiple gold medal winner. Uses local Lucindale extra virgin olive oil, organic SA garlic and our own rosemary.
- Fromage blanc. 1 x 250g tub. Versatile fresh cheese similar to cream cheese but lighter, less salty and full of healthy live culture. Enjoy sweet or savoury.
- Yoghurt. 1 x 540g tub. Strained Greek-style yoghurt made with only two ingredients – milk and yoghurt culture. Full of cultured goodness, use sweet or savoury.
- Milk. 1 x 2L bottle. Unhomogenised creamy Jersey milk.
- Rosé jelly. 1 x 125g tub. Made by us with local Wangolina wine. A farm shop favourite.
- Lavosh. 2 x 100g packs. Made for us in the Adelaide Hills with simple, natural ingredients that don’t overpower our cheeses.
- Comes with a recipe card for the labneh and fromage blanc with lots of easy ideas.
- Comes with cheese tasting notes.
We deliver free of charge in and around Robe.
Hampers are limited. We recommend ordering before the long weekend to avoid disappointment. If an item in the hamper is not available we will substitute a similar item.
Deliveries will be made 12pm – 2pm Saturday 6th June, Sunday 7th June. Order by 10am latest on day of delivery and specify your preferred day in the ‘notes’. If you are not there, your hamper will be left on the doorstep of your accommodation or somewhere suitable nearby. The onus is on you to collect and refrigerate the contents.
Please read our Delivery, Privacy & FAQS before ordering.