Cheese & beer pack
Save $10 on shipping. Our shout!
We can no longer run our Beer & Cheese Tasting this month with our friends at Robe Town Brewery due to the lockdown… but we CAN send you some beautiful beer and cheese… Help us ensure nothing goes to waste and support three small family businesses in Robe.
For delivery Australia-wide. Offer includes
- Robe Town Pale Ale. 1 x 330ml bottle. A super soft and easy pale ale, this popular brew is everyone’s go-to at the brewery and local establishments in Robe.
- Dr. Plague – Aged Rich Dark Wild Ale. 1 x 330ml bottle. A dark, strong and rich ale with 12+ months of bottle conditioning. Deliciously decadent!
- Limited edition beer-washed cheese. 1 x 140g round. Only 30 made especially for the tasting event, lovingly washed in Robe Town Brewery Solstice – Baltic porter. Soft, strong, pungent. If you love our Red Terra, you’re gonna love this!
- St Clair Brie 1 x 140g wedge. Ripe, soft, rich complex flavour, cut from a large 2.5 kg French-size wheel.
- Nora Creina Camembert 1 x 140g round. Ripe and full flavoured, made with French heirloom cultures.
- Porter jelly 1 x 125g tub. Made by us with the same local porter used to wash the cheese. Dark and rich, seriously grown-up flavour, perfect with many cheeses especially our beer-washed rind.
- Rise of Robe lavosh. Beautiful crackers from another small producer we love to work with. If you get to Robe be sure to queue up for their crusty sour dough.
- Tasting notes to guide you through these amazing flavours every step of the way.
Total cost $97.50 which includes $26 shipping.
We send Australia-wide in small ice boxes, with most orders received next day. We use the fastest freight service available.
Dispatch is Tuesday, last orders 9am Monday. Please read our Delivery, Privacy & FAQS before ordering.